Hybrid meetings is the “new normal”. This will look at Teams meetings best practices for succeeding when all users are online, when some users are on-site and others are remote and running digital meetings when everyone is on-site. We will also cover strategies for larger meetings using the webinar feature and how to collaborate before, during and after meetings.
Topics covered during the day
- Evaluating current meetings and meeting rooms capabilities
- The “Art of the Possible” for Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms, a combination of presentations and immersive experiences demonstrating Microsoft Teams Meetings capabilities
- Directions for transforming meetings and meetings rooms across your entire organization
- A customized report with actionable recommendations to ensure your organization can stay connected, collaborate seamlessly, and simplify work, in a secure and compliant way
- Optional Virtual Visit workshop module for healthcare organizations and institutions to show how you can enable virtual visits with Microsoft Teams
After the workshop
You have lots of new ideas for how to collaborate before, during and after hybrid meetings using Microsoft Teams and a clear understanding of which devices are best to use for users and in your meeting rooms
CloudWay’s experts lead the way
CloudWay’s workshop facilitators are subject matter experts (and taught leaders) in the Microsoft 365 space, with years of experience deploying and teaching these technologies.