We will help you and your company to experience Microsoft Teams Phone capabilities and calling scenarios through this in-person or virtual workshop. We will help you make an informed decision when choosing between Calling Plans vs Operator Connect vs Direct Routing to enable your users with telephony in Teams. CloudWay have many years of experience delivering telephony for Teams and Skype for Business and will share best practices and insights into what can be automated.
Topics covered during the day
- An evaluation of your current telephony and PBX needs
- Environmental and workload analysis, including current infrastructure and telephony estate
- The “Art of the Possible” for Teams Phone – a combination of presentations and immersive experiences that will give you insight and excitement about Teams Phone capabilities and identify migration strategies
- End-to-end Teams Phone experience demonstration showcasing the viability of Microsoft Teams as your telephony solution
- Guidance about how to transition various user profiles into a modern collaboration and communication environment
- Services showcase featuring versatile offerings across Operator Connect, Direct Routing, and Microsoft Calling Plans
- Third-party showcase featuring a rich portfolio of applications and devices that can complement the Teams Phone experience
- Customized, actionable recommendations you can follow to enable and adopt Microsoft Teams Phone
After the workshop
You will have a plan for how to deliver telephony to your users and ready-made project plan for tech pilot, business pilot and org. wide rollout.
CloudWay’s experts lead the way
CloudWay’s workshop facilitators are subject matter experts (and taught leaders) in the Microsoft 365 space, with years of experience deploying and teaching these technologies.