Get a customized threat & vulnerability analysis of your hybrid and multi-cloud environment and learn how to build a more robust cloud security system. Get help achieving your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Microsoft Hybrid Security Workshop.
Topics covered during the day
- Discover threats and vulnerabilities in your hybrid environment
- Learn how to prioritize and mitigate potential threats to your servers and services.
- Understand what can be done to reduce the attack surface area for hybrid workloads
- Learn about benefits and capabilities of Azure Defender and Azure Network Security
- Develop defined next steps based on your needs and objectives.
After the workshop
- Identified current, ongoing risks to your cloud environment
- Actionable next steps, based on your specific needs and objectives
- Document your security priorities and needs for the benefit of key stakeholders
- Better understanding of how to accelerate your security journey using the latest tools
CloudWay’s experts lead the way
CloudWay’s workshop facilitators are subject matter experts (and taught leaders) in the Microsoft 365 space, with years of experience deploying and teaching these technologies.