- This event has passed.
Teams Meeting Room Workshop for AV consultants
This is the first in a series of workshops TeamCloudWay has created based on Microsoft 365. The Teams Meeting Room Workshop focuses on everything you need to know about getting Microsoft Teams Room Systems and Teams on Surface Hubs to function in a proper way in simple and complex environments. We will not go in depth in the hardware as this workshop is tailor made for consultants that works in the AV industry and need to know more about the Microsoft components of the meeting room. This event is sponsored by Microsoft and is free, so make sure you grab your seat today!
What you will learn
During the workshop, you will learn and understand the concepts of security, authentication, and PowerShell as we gentle walk through the complete process. So you can feel confident that you know what needs to be done, and how everything is connected in the cloud. This workshop covers all that needs to be configured on the Microsoft end, starting with Office 365.
An excerpt from the content:
- Desired Functionality
- Licensing Requirements
- Environmental Requirements & Best Practices
- Cloud Video Interop, CVI
- Network Optimization
- Remote PowerShell Operations
- Log Collection
- Azure Monitor Log Analytics introduction
- Configuration Options Intune vs Group Policy
- Deployment Options
- Initial Configuration
- Sign-On Settings via XML Configuration
- Common Issues & Resolutions
- Using the Recovery Tool
- Enhanced Management & Troubleshooting with Azure Monitor
- Account Setup
- Creating a new Meeting Room account
- Converting an Exchange Resource Account to a Meeting Room account