Join our MVP & RD, Ståle Hansen for the 90 minutes long live event for Microsoft Learn TV. He will be joined by MVP & RD, Martina Grom. They will walk you through the Microsoft Learn module called Explore Microsoft Teams. They will explain the concepts and share their own experience and thoughts on the subject. This is part 1 of 4 and all of them will air live on Tuesday’s in November at 10:00 CET. You get the chance to get your questions answered during the live chat moderated by our MVP, Merethe Stave and other MVPs. Read more and save the date here.
Plan and deploy Microsoft Teams
Learn how to plan and deploy Microsoft Teams to your organization, including different Teams admin roles, available management tools, and processes to roll out Teams. Understand required licensing and how to deploy Teams clients. In this episode, you will:
– Describe different Teams admin roles.
– Describe available admin tools to manage Teams.
– Plan for Teams rollout and adoption.
– Identify required licensing for Teams.
– Deploy Teams clients.
– Learn more about the module here
The sessions are streamed live on
– Learn TV (https://aka.ms/learntv) This is our preferred channel where you can follow the live chat
– YouTube Microsoft Developer channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsMica-v34Irf9KVTh6xx-g)
– Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/microsoftdeveloper)
– Twitter (https://twitter.com/learntv)
About Microsoft Learn Live TV
Learn how to build solutions and use Microsoft products from the experts that built them! Learn TV is the place to find the latest digital content so you can always keep updated on the latest announcements, features, and products from Microsoft. Let us know what you think with the hashtag LearnTV. Read More