- This event has passed.
Secure and Manage your mobile devices with Microsoft Intune
Don’t miss the chance of joining a LIVE Online Academy with our MVPs, Sandy Zeng, Maurice Daly, Ben Whitmore, and Jan Ketil Skanke! In this training you learn to setup and administer a Microsoft Intune tenant for management of Mobile devices. As with all our academy courses, the info presented is up to date, and gathered from real-world implementations of Microsoft Intune. The online class is hosted by ViaMmonstra Online Academy. Read more and register today!
– Weekly live webinars (with recordings and Q & A).
– Weekly online gatherings for additional Q & A time.
– Weekly assignments to guide your progress.
– A community of individuals with the same goals.
– A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
– The chance to ask the CloudWay team questions directly.
– Module 1: Securing your Mobile Devices with Microsoft Intune – Introduction and overview
– Module 2: Platform overview
– Module 3: Application Management / App Protection / Data Protection
– Module 4: Managing Android Devices
– Module 5: Managing Apple Devices
– Module 6: Secure and support your environment
About ViaMonstra Online Academy
ViaMonstra Academy is run by Johan Arwidmark and they currently run each course four times per year, and each course runs for six weeks with weekly live webinars, Q&A sessions, and much more. Courses are available for individual purchase, or you can get our All Access Pass that gives you access to all courses for a year (and comes with some extra perks, too). Read more.
- Event Categories:
- Ben Whitmore, External Event, Jan Ketil Skanke, Maurice Daly, Sandy Zeng, Training
- View Organizer Website